This guide on how to send MoneyGram at Walmart will help you send or transfer money to your friends and family more easily and conveniently. Now you are free from the tension of making sure again and again that your money has safely reach to your dear ones on time because this article will tell you all you need to know about MoneyGram and its money sending methods.
Walmart is such a versatile store chain that it welcomes all your demands and needs with open arms. It provides its customers with the best they can have. No doubt it has never been a disappointment to its customers be it the store facilities and items, credit cards, or money transfer facility i.e. MoneyGram.
What is MoneyGram?
MoneyGram is a national money transferring company which is linked with Walmart in order to provide ease for the consumers to send and receive money more suitably.
It is a fast and secure way of sending money to your far away family or to receive money from them. MoneyGram is a company like any other which needs a source to operate and it has chosen Walmart as its source.
How to Send MoneyGram at Walmart?
If you want to send moneygram at walmart you just need to follow some simple steps and your money will safely reach wherever you want. First of all search for a Walmart store near you which is linked with MoneyGram.
You can search it through Google map or the search feature of the MoneyGram website. Just visit the Walmart store and go on to the cashier counter. Ask them for a Senders form and fill it with the receiver’s information and pick up location.
The receiver has to receive the money via a Walmart store. The sender must have his ID proof like license or passport and write down the receiver’s ID number at the form. After that give the money to the cahier which you want to send
How much it costs?
The fee of sending moneygram through walmart varies according to the currency sent and the location of where it is sent. The fee charged for the transfer of up to 50p$ is $4.50 and $9.50 to send up to $900.
So it becomes easy and affordable to send and receive money. It only takes 10minutes for your moneygram to beget dispatched.
Other Options to Transfer Money Using MoneyGram Service
Sending moneygram at Walmart is one of the many option through which you can send money at Moneygram Company. You can also send moneygram online or through a mobile app. You can see how to send your money through other methods below.
Online Transfer Step by Step
You can send moneygram online through walmart easily by following these simple and easy to understand steps:
- Visit the walmart MoneyGram online store by going on the site walmart.moneygram.com.
- If you do not have an account then enter your email and sign up by creating a username and password.
- Log into your account
- You have to give your personal information like your email address, phone number, address, date of birth and last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Select the payment information, whether it is a credit card you are using or a debit card or checking account.
- Enter the receiver’s name and pick up location.
- You also have to provide a driver’s license or military ID number when you pay by a checking account. After completing everything online, you’ll receive an email with the reference number to give to the receiver.
The moneygram app is available on iTunes and Google Play store. You can send money through the app without any registration or any fee. You can send money to more than 200 countries through this app.